2016. január 1., péntek

Grand opening - GIngerscraps - new templates - freebies

Hello!
Happy new year everyone!
So sorry, to Scrap Orchard is closed yesterday, but fortunatelly I find my new home, this is Gingerscraps!I hope, you will follow me there!
I have a Grand opening sale:



You can find all of my templates in my new shop!

Here are new templates, I hope, you will like these:




You can find this is January Buffet Category, 50 % off!


Here are wonderful inspiration layouts!








































And here are freebies!

My newsletter freebie





My January template challenge freebie:



My January blog freebie:



Happy scrapping!








4 megjegyzés:

  1. Thank you so much for all the wonderful freebies, Tinci! I'm very excited that you are at GS now!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you so much. Best of luck at your new store.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Can anyone tell me the credits for the layout from Conny (4th from the top)? I love that kit. I did a Google Image search but no dice.... :-(

    VálaszTörlés
  4. You are welcome !
    Vrielinkie, the kit is Shel Belle Scraps-Follow Your Arrow

    VálaszTörlés