2013. március 8., péntek

New release March 8th - winner and freebie

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post, and on my Facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Жоан Маду

Congrats, please send a mail here:   tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have new template sin my shop at Pickleberrypop!
I hope you will like these.

Cluster and colors: Amazing Crocuses



Day by day 2013. - Week 10.



Don't miss, all of my new templates 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some fantastic inspiration pages by my CT girls, and by PBP CT girls:
Angeleye:

Beaute:
Conny: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 

Lilismother: 
Laluna: 
Millu: 

Motherbear: 
Tomosia: 
Patti: 

And I have a freebie template for you:


You can grab it on my Facebook fan page


Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése