2013. január 4., péntek

New releases and winner

Hello ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

lawyerlyn

Congrats, please send a mail here :  tincidesigns@gmail.com

I show you my new template pack, this is Cluster and colors: Fireworks
Available in my store at Pickleberrypop, and in my guest store at MSAD!
25 % off  for a limited time!
I hope you will like this:


BUY HERE  and HERE

I started a big project. This is a project 365/52. , weekly template every friday.

Here is  Day by day 2013.  - week 1. template:



25 % off for a limited time!
   
Here are some fabulous inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls, and by PBP CT girls:
Alannabanana:

Angeleye: 

Beaute: 
Carolwenxin: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Dodiegonzales: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
July-C: 
Lilismother: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
NMarty: 
Natascha: 
Stellamarie: 

Tanpopo: 
VanillaDesignz: 
Laluna: 
Mijo:
Tanpopo: 
VanillaDesignz: 
EllenT:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése