2012. szeptember 7., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Mint chocolate - Winner

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a fantastic week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Brenda

Congrats, please send a mail here : tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack of this week - Cluster and colors: Mint chocolate
Available in my store at Pickleberrypop, 25 % off for a limited time!
I hope, you will like this:


Here are some wonderful pages by my fabulous CT girls:
Angeleye:
Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 

Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Filippok: 
Jumbbumble: 
Laluna: 
Mel Designs: 
Michelleluke: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 

Shawnbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
Alannabanana: 
Beaute:
Anny-Libelle:
Lilismother:
Moodyjudy:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

1 megjegyzés: