2012. augusztus 20., hétfő

New release - Romantic rose

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a wonderful week.
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post. The blog winner :

Brenda

Congrats, please send a mail here : tincidesigns@gmail.com

The Pickle Barrel is open at Pickleberrypop!
My new collection is available now , this is the Romantic rose.
Here are parts:






You can buy this collection in parts, all parts only 1 USD, August 20th-22th.
Here are some fabulous inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Angeleye:
Anny-Libelle: 
Chelisa: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Filippok: 
Jacqueline:
July-C: 
Kaymee: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Mel Designs: 
Michelleluke: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Scrapdolly:
Shawnbear:
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia:
Traumelfe: 

I have an exclusive newsletter freebie for you, if you sign up for my newsletter, you can grab it free:

Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése