2012. augusztus 31., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Basket of sunflowers - Winner

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page.
The random winner of this week:

Sairi

Congrats, please send a mail here :  tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have a new template pack in my store at Pickleberrypop, this is Cluster and colors: Basket of sunflowers
I hope you will like this:


Don't miss, 25 % off for a limited time!
Here are some wonderful pages by my fabulous CT girls:
Angeleye:
Anndahl:
Anny-Libelle: 

Beaute: 
Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 

Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Filippok: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Malatova: 
Mel Designs: 
Michelleluke: 

Millu: 
Motherbear: 

Shawnarenee31: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése